Welcome to the Insiders Blogs
Students at Aberystwyth University are blogging about their experiences, both on site at our University and off site on exchanges and periods of time working abroad.
The best way to get a feel for something is to experience it yourself - the next best thing is to read what other real live students have to say about it. They are honest and say it like it is so you can get the real inside scoop on life here and abroad as an Aberystwyth student.
Click to read our latest posts below or just click on the heading to visit the blog of your choice
- (Cymraeg) ‘No place like home’: Manteision ac Anfanteision Byw Adref Tra’n y Brifysgol
- I’m Writing Books and Going Mad. Nothing New Then?
- (Cymraeg) Hoe fach o’r gwaith ymchwil yn ‘Steddfota a thiwtora!
- Hopes & Expectations, Black Holes & Revelations
- Busy Busy Busy!
- The Aber Bucket (& Spade) List
- If at first you don’t succeed…
- Preparing for Results Day
- (Cymraeg) ‘Tw-dw List’ – Canlyniade Lefel A
- Throwback Thursday… and more throwbacks!
- Christmas break and new semester in US
- A summary of my first semester at uOttawa + memories from The Bahamas.
- Bonne année à tous pour 2015!
- Gwyliau Diolchgarwch
- Thanksgiving holiday
- American college life; Expectations and reality #3
- Omega Park and Montréal!
- Profiad o fywyd rhyngwladol
- Experience an international world.
- American college life; Expectations and reality #2