Howdie Doodie mon petite pois? My name is Molly-Jean Longden but you can just call me Moll J. I’m from way up north in a little village called Mossley on the outskirts of Manchester. I’ve just finished studying Drama, Biology and Photography at Xaverian College and I am on my way to Aber in September to study Drama and Theatre studies.
- I love to write (I’ve already written my first play and am starting on my book this summer)
- I am such a fashionista (although I’m not that good at it)
- My birthday is in freshers week and I can’t decide if that’s good or bad :/ aha
- Me and my friend (who is also coming to Aberystwyth) both have the same birthday, were both the first people from our college to sit the entrance exams and we are both staying in Penglais Farm!
- I have two dogs, Alfie and Lennie. I love them. I also despise them.
- Me and my dad love photography
- I adore Harry Potter, Sherlock, Marvel, True Blood, Game of Thrones, Doctor Who…. The list goes on!
- Yes folks, I am indeed naturally ginger!
I’ve got my sights set on Aberystwyth this year and I couldn’t be more excited to be spending the next 3 years with you awesome people! See you soon J
Read my latest posts: